I. CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY, RETURN AND REIMBURSEMENT
1. Delivery of purchases
It is the customer's responsibility to check the shipments upon arrival of his order and make all reservations and claims that appear justified. Made In Togo SARL can not be held responsible for the consequences due to a delay in delivery.
The shipping costs are calculated according to the weight of the order and the place of delivery.
Made In Togo would not be committed to delivery times. The risk of transport is borne by the buyer who must make a reasoned protest with the carrier within a period agreed with him from the delivery. In case of unusual delay, please contact us.
2. Rights of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from your order without giving any reason within 14 days of the date on which you, or a third party designated by you (other than the carrier), physically took possession of the goods. purchased (or the last good, lot or piece if the contract relates to the delivery of several goods or several lots or parts delivered separately). You must notify us of your decision to withdraw your order from Made In Togo SARL before the 14 day period expires and return your product.
Effect of retraction
The effect will be that we will refund all the payments we have received from you. We will use the same method of payment as you used in your initial order, unless you expressly agree otherwise. We will postpone the refund until we have received the product (s).
You must bear the direct costs of returning the product (s). You will be responsible for the depreciation of the value of the product (s) resulting from manipulation (other than those necessary to establish the nature, the characteristics and the good functioning of this (these) product (s)).
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
• the delivery of products that can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection, if you have them unsealed or have, after delivery, been mixed indissociable with other items ;
• the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software when you have unsealed them after delivery;
• the delivery of products that have been made to your specifications or clearly personalized;
• supply of products that may deteriorate or expire quickly;
• the provision of services fully performed by Made In Togo for which you agreed at the time of placing your order that we begin their performance, and waived your right of withdrawal;
• the provision of digital content (including applications, computer software, digital books, music downloads, etc.) not provided on a physical medium (eg on a CD or DVD) if you have accepted at the time of the placing your order that we begin the supply of it and waived your right of withdrawal;
• the supply of alcoholic beverages whose value agreed at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations in the market outside our control.
Before returning any product, we invite you to contact our customer service, who will tell you the procedure to follow.
4. After-sales services
We invite you to contact our customer service on 00228 93 44 17 17 which will indicate the procedure to follow.
Any questions regarding order tracking, or the implementation of the guarantee can be addressed to:
Made In Togo SARL, Limited liability company, 187 rue ofè, Tokoin Casablanca, BP: 81547 Lomé, Tel: (+228) 22 22 88 98